“THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME, WILL KNOW THAT THIS FORUM IS MEANT TO BE FUN AS WELL AS INFORMATIVE. Having said that, listed here are some of our objectives…”
- To help bridge the gap between film and digital.
- To provide an atmosphere where we can be exposed to information that will keep us abreast of technological advances in
our field, through guest lecturers, class sessions and other professional sources
- To bond and brainstorm with other Black photographers to give and receive information that will help us continue to grow.
- To build a strong and powerful membership network of Black photographers that can be used as leverage in the marketplace.
- And this is just the tip of the iceberg…